We had Tatem's birthday party at the city park. It's always fun to get together with family and friends to celebrate, even if the birthday girl falls asleep at her own party! Oh well, it's her party and she'll sleep if she wants to I guess ;) We didn't end up singing or opening presents at the park but it was still a fun time for all. I still can't believe that my baby is already one! Time sure does fly right by! I look at Jalen and can't believe she's going to be 6 soon, I hope that I will always remember these years when they are young, and the special little moments that happen everyday. Sometimes things that seem insignificant at the time end up being the most important later, you know? I think there's actually a quote that says something like that? Anyway, thank you everyone for always being so supportive to our family, it means a lot and doesn't go unnoticed.


She was awake for a few minutes...
Then she fell asleep while everyone el
se...

...played on the playground... ...played volleyball...
...ate
pizza and cupcakes...
...played with bubbles...


...and just had fun!
Thanks again to everyone, we love you all and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATE
No comments:
Post a Comment