
Our baby girl is 1 today! Wow, I can't believe it's already been a year. She is growing so fast and almost walking. I took these pictures this morning after breakfast. She is such a happy baby. We'll have a party for her next week. This week is just way too crazy with prom and everything on Saturday. I am starting a digital announcement/invitation business and am enjoying creating new designs for different occasions. This is the one I designed for Tatem's birthday, they are in the mail so you should receive them shortly. I've already had a few clients thanks to Patrick's sisters and I can't wait for school to get out 'cause I will be able to devote a lot more time to getting this business up and running. Check back next week for pictures from the b-day party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!
We love you!







4 comments:
Ohhh My CUTE-NESS!! I wanna sqwEEze her cheeks!! Love you Tatem.
OH,And HAPPY BIRTHDAY...BIG GIRL!!!
I love the announcement! Can't wait to see what else is to come! I can't believe Tatem is already one- this year has flown by. Happy Birthday cute girl! I love the pictures!
I love the one year birthday pics they are so stinken cute, you have the cutest family, we were talking about you the other day because my mom gets on my website and looks at your blog and she thinks your little girl are just beautiful.
Post a Comment