4/21/2008

Bag tag...

So apparently i was "tagged" a couple of weeks ago by Michelle but things have been so crazy and I knew Michelle and Brad were on a cruise (lucky them) so I am just now getting around to reading up on their blog and thought i'd better get this over with. So I really don't carry a purse very often, I have a designated pocket in the diaper bag that could be deemed as my purse. I do occasionally use a purse on those rare nights out without the kids. So here is a picture of the diaper bag along with one picture of diaper bag "stuff" and one picture of the contents of "my" pocket...
Diaper bag


Contents of the diaper bag:
Lotion (lavender, of course)
Desitin
A couple of toys
Some snacks (granola bars, fruit snacks, lifesavers)
Some snack wrappers (I'm surprised there's not more)
A couple of spoons and a fork
Cheerios
Diapers
Wipes
Burp cloth
Beanie hat
Extra set of clothes
& about a zillion headbands/hair things (3 girls what do you expect?)
There should be a bib, formula & a bottle but obviously they were not in the bag when I took the picture!?

Contents of "my" pocket:

Checkbook
Pen
Dr. Pepper chap stick (looked cool so I bought it)
Trident gum (Blueberry Pomegranate flavored, yum!)
Ibuprofen (always)
Children's Tylenol (always)
Mini perfume ("So Pink" from Gap, my fave!)
Comb
Hair thing
Phone (for texting mostly, you know) ;)
Work ID (complete with dragon "flare")
Keys (1 for school, 1 for house, 1 for car+electronic entry for car)
2 cough drops (random, I know)

Wallet:
$2 (woo-hoo!)
A Big John "buck"
Driver's license
UVSC id
Frequent waxing card (I'm polynesian, need I say more?)
Frequent Bajio card (oh yeah!)
Debit card
Insurance card
ShopKo card
Subway card
Albertson's card
Sears Portrait Club card
& a polithera of receipts from anywhere and everywhere. And I don't even remember when the last time was that I cleaned them out, I picked one up that was dated Jan. 2007, yow! So everything stays in the diaper bag unless we go out then I grab my phone, wallet, and gum and throw them in one of my purses.
Last purse I used:




I tag: Summer Larsen, Becca Sivits, and Lisa Carr








1 comment:

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Dang "Mary Poppins!" That's alot of STUFF!
I never really thought about what I have in my bags...all I know is... I'm sure I have a lot more garbage and wrappers than you! 5kids go figure?
Too funny!