5/31/2008

What!? I'm 30!!? When did that happen?

So as you know, in the midst of all the traveling I turned 30!!!!! CrAzY I know but I really don't feel any different. I feel like a much wiser 20 year old (although I wish I still had my 20 year old body!) My gift from Patrick, as you probably know by now, was to see the musical WICKED while we were in Hollywood, which was absolutely amazing! So now that I am home An'Jalee and Becca took me out for a birthday girls night of dinner and shopping. We always have a blast together and I just love them to death.

We stopped at Spencer's, found this hat, had to take a pic. Hilarious store, quite shocking actually. Probably the first and last time in there though....as Jim Carrey would say, "WWWOOOO! Do not go in there!"

We tried to put the camera on self-timer and take a picture in the car...as you can tell we were laughing hysterically by the time it went off...

...this one turned out better, except for the camera cord. Oh well, you get the idea!

Thanks again to my BFF's for another great GNO!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love those pictures! We had such a fun time- now we get to do it again for my birthday. :) See you soon!