
So I know this post wasn't on my "list" of posts to complete but I was just on Stephenie Meyer's website and Summit Entertainment now has an official website for the Twilight movie as well as a trailer...yay!
Click on the picture to get there!
I heart Edward! ;)






2 comments:
Hey Leslei,
I don't know if you remember me from SF high but I saw your page and just wanted to say hi and tell you that you have a beautiful family. It's great to see good things happening to great people. How's monica? I was in the MTC with her for a lil while. Anyway have a great day and I do hope you'll drop me a line.
Tami Powell
P.S. I LUV the twilight books also. I can't wait for the movie.
dang, I didn't know you were a Twilight fan too....I'm not much of a reader, but this series totally captured my attention. I can't wait for the movie....Stephanie Meyer is such a good writer that I have already pictured the movie in my mind...can't wait to watch it.
Post a Comment