6/28/2010

Screamin Coupons

I won tickets to the Casual Bloggers Conference last month and took my sisters with me. We had a fun weekend, apart from my migraine and flu-like symptoms :( so not cool. Anyway, we learned a lot about blogging and other things. I had fun attending all of the photography classes and meeting a lot of new people. I will definitely try and do a post about the conference and our fun girls weekend if I can find another few minutes....lol! I have had a blog for a couple of years but I have never really committed to making it a priority. I know I've said it before but I am really going to try and change that from now on. :)

Ok, back to the conference....There were a lot of vendors and other fun booths but one of the coolest booths was by Screamin Coupons . I am always trying to find ways to save money for my family so when I heard about this company I got really excited! So you sign up for a free membership and choose your area: Utah or California (more locations coming soon) and everyday they email you an unbeatable deal from a local business in your community that is 50%-90% off the regular price. You can save on restaurants, health & beauty, entertainment and more. In addition to getting a great deal, with every purchase they give 5%-10% of the proceeds to a local school of your choice. I signed up the girls elementary school and am excited that they can be earning money while I get a great deal. Oh, and this is the best part, you can also sign up as an affiliate (for FREE) and earn money just by having a widget on your blog or website! *PLUS* if you sign up for an account by JULY 30 through my widget --> you will automatically receive a $5.00 credit in your account! Woo Hoo!

This is seriously one of the coolest things I have seen in a while! I am excited to have found a way not only to save money for my family but MAKE MONEY too. It also will help me to be on my blog more because I will be excited to check everyday and see what the deal of the day is. Hopefully by doing that I will be making more posts too.

Screamin Coupons = a WIN for everyone! :) Check out the deal for today and sign up for yourself!

No comments: