Wow, it seems like time is flying by with this pregnancy. I have to say that it definitely has been different than when I was pregnant with the girls. I never really had morning sickness or was even nauseous. The only thing I had to deal with was heartburn which turned into acid reflux the further along I got. With this little guy, I was nauseous in the beginning but never really threw up. I did have extreme exhaustion for a good 3-4 weeks or so, that wasn't fun for anyone. I am now at the point where I feel great for the most part. My heartburn is still there but not as bad as it has been. I'm sure that will probably change, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. Can I just tell you how excited I am for this little boy, (and for Patrick :) I'm a little nervous because I'm not sure what to do with a boy, (Jalen says that daddy will just take him...haha) but I know we'll figure it out. We'll have to add some trucks or something to the pink and purple princess playroom. I'll post some more pictures and updates on the pregnancy soon.







No comments:
Post a Comment