So I finally have a second to post a picture of our new house! As many of you know we have moved to Saratoga Springs. We are really excited to be in a beautiful, quiet, friendly neighborhood and to be so close to Patrick's work. He has been commuting 1hr+ everyday for the last, oh, 7 years? Now it will only take him about 10 min. to get to work...yay! It will be hard to move away from family and friends, we have taken for granted having everyone right there if we need them. I have also had to quit working it doesn't make much sense for me to commute to a part-time job and have to worry about daycare. I will really miss Landmark and everyone there. After being there almost 5 years they have become like a second family. I am very excited though to be a SAHM (stay at home mom) and focus all of my time and attention to the family and house, a great blessing. I do have a goal to go back to school and pursue photography and digital design so now I might actually have time to do that! Well, as soon as the unpacking is done.....speaking of.......I better get back to that! I'll post more pics of the house and neighborhood later ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment