We were able to get tickets to the Stadium of Fire this year for the fourth of July. We were excited to take Jalen and Halle to see the fireworks and Miley Cyrus. They loved every minute of it from the skydivers to the SoF dancers (brought back memories) to the Blue Man Group to Miley and the awesome fireworks show. We had pretty good seats about 20 rows up from the field directly stage left. We did have to cough our way through the ashes at the end of the show because there wasn't any wind to blow the smoke out of the stadium but we still had a blast!
Before the show! (Tatem got to stay with Grandma Cindy)
4 tickets to Stadium of Fire = $200




Before the show! (Tatem got to stay with Grandma Cindy)
4 tickets to Stadium of Fire = $2003 frozen lemonades + 1 water = $ 17
The look on your children's faces when they experience new things = PRICELESS!




Miley singing to us!
Happy Independence Day!
Happy Independence Day! 









1 comment:
It's so fun to see what you've been doing this summer! Wait, isn't it fall...I mean REALLY, Leslie. Again, the girls are so cute in their summer outfits...but I hope they aren't FREEZING since its FALL! I'm just teasing. Glad you're getting it all on here so you can publish it and remember everything. I just have to give you a hard time. It's not like I'm the best blogger, however I'm only behind for the month of October. BTW, that picture of Jalen and Halle at SofF is so awesome. Way to capture the right moment. :) Can't wait to go to Park City this weekend!
Post a Comment