7/18/2008

ANOTHER TWILIGHT TRAILER!!!

So I was just on Stephenie Meyer's website, again, (a daily occurrence of mine lately) and Summit Entertainment has released today the 2nd Twilight trailer!!!! Click here to check out both trailers. Also, ET also has some new behind the scenes footage from the movie, here. And the cover story for Entertainment Weekly that was released today is all about Twilight. Here is what is looks like...

I know, I know, it is the ugliest picture ever! I think if you hadn't read the books before and this is the first thing you saw about Twilight it would make you stay as far away as you can from it. What a shame! Anyway, you can click on the picture to read the actual article and see a couple more not-so-bad pictures. At least make sure to watch the trailers, all I can say is awesome, AWESOME, AwEsOmE!!! What do you guys think?

ps- Click here for MTV's blog about Twilight, it's one of the best ones.

2 comments:

Becca said...

AHHHH! That is so UGLY! That is really too bad. I'm definately going to give it a read though and I'm excited to see the trailer. I'm in the middle of Eclipse again and loving it! Thanks for keeping us updated!

Rachelle Sorensen said...

Leslie, your blog is really cute! So is your family. I really want to see Twilight too. It was so nice seeing you at the Drill Team Reunion.
Rachelle